Your child’s Journey starts here
GAIS welcomes students to an enriching and joyful learning experience. The Admission Procedure is completely transparent, and has been designed to ensure a suitable fit between what the parents and children expect from the School, and what the School in turn can offer to them.
Age Eligibility (at the time of entrance)
Admission will be granted to candidates only if they fulfill the age criteria mentioned below:
- Age Criteria: 2+ for Nursery, 3+ for KG1, 4+ for KG2, 5+ for Grade 1, 6+ for Grade 2 and so on...
Pre-Primary: Parents applying for Nursery, KG1 & KG2 will be required to fill out an Application Form. There will be no formal tests or interviews conducted on the child. Instead, the child will be observed in a group setting to assess his/her ability to interact in a school environment.
Grades 1 onwards: A simple, yet comprehensive three-stage admissions process will be used:
- Initial Screening on the basis of an Application Form
- Aptitude Test to determine child’s proficiency across different subject areas
- Interaction with child and parents to assess the child’s ability and eagerness to gain from the GAIS experience
- Successful applicants will be required to carry out certain other formalities to complete the admission process
Parents/Guardians can obtain the Application Form in the following ways:
- Collect from the School Campus – Bakrahat Road, Thakurpukur, P.O, Rasapunja, Kolkata - 700104, India (Near Praxis Business School) on payment of fees of Rs. 1,000/- in cash. Please retain receipt for future reference
- Download from the School Website – www.gemsakademia.com (The fee of Rs. 1,000/- will need to be paid along with the Registration Fee at the School campus at the time of submission of the Application Form)
Mr. Samuel Chatterjee (Mobile: +91 9051888888; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms. Priyanka Shah (Mobile: +91 9836226999; Email: email@example.com)